Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hey Lovelies <3 okay, so i'm sure everyone is aware TWISTED THICKET is available to everyone in Poptropica... Look at me, I look happy and everything seems so, quiet and calm.

So I wanted to greet the citizens of this village, but they were unhappy, sad terrified. They looked so terrified and I knew what I should do... I asked a villager.

"woman on the right is me, woman on the left is the villager named "BUSY LIGHTING"

I wondered why she was panicking, she told me to leave as soon as I can because she was going to leave too, I peeked at her shop, "The Fjordings" it had piles of boxes, she planned to move. I asked another citizen.

I gasped at this, a goblin?! How can this possibly be? Well... If you want to find out more, play "Twisted Thicket" on poptropica, save these citizens now!! AND plus ++++ if you message me or comment on this post saying that you already won this game, I can do a new post about you!! The new hero of twisted thicket :D So play now if you want to be featured as "Hero of the Twisted Thicket"


3 comments:

  1. I won this game, and my username is FastSinger13.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won this game, and my username is FastSinger13.

    http://y3-y8-y9.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the bag in the costume you're wearing for the picture? The jacket is from the Vampire 1 costume, right?

    ReplyDelete