Monday, June 11, 2012

Potropolis Games

Potropolis Game demo, and me, white Horse will experience the fury!! And, if you want to play this, be in team Pathfinders!! that's my team! :D
Yes, i'm wearing blue and orange because its the color of my awesome team ;) and of course I will kick butt in this!!
So first I was like... PATH FINDERS will win! but then again... they say that each team has some really competitive, awesome people!! 
I had faith in my self, so I told this guy I was ready and I was ready to head over to the coliseum to begin the games!!!!
Exciting? yes, scary? yes... nervous? TRIPLE YES! So I walked in to find a great big cloud of fans shoving each other, clapping, cheering and most of all yelling.

I was the representative :( sometimes, courage can lead you to a path of BIG trouble. but if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.
So these were instructions on how to play shot-put. I thought I would be 1st...

4TH!!! OUTRAGEOUS, TERRIBLE!! I was so frustrated I let my OWN team down :( huft.

I was upset the whole day... BUT if you win or get the reward for the Poptropolis Games, YOU can be the hero of the month!! Win for Pathfinders!! or win for Flying Squid, Seraphim, Yellow Jackets,Nanobots, Night Crawlers, Black Flags OR wildfire!! If you completed this island, send me a picture of you winning, message me and I'll have your picture as hero of the month!


1 comment: