Sunday, May 1, 2011

Trends for a Perfect Hip Poptropicans!!

Hey Poptropicans!! this is a fashion segment perfect for hip, trendy teens and tween poptropicans!! I mixed a totally adorable worn out vest with a golden necklace, a plaid preppy skirt and a totally cute brown satchel. She is wearing a totally cute blue beret from Blue Berry Bell clothing line. Totally hip!

this is another look, it gives us hope to the earth and summer, I put on a recycle top with dark blue jeans and totally cool belt, I also put on the golden heart necklace and satchel. I put my hair in purple braids and wore cool Ray Ban purple glasses... Totally trendy!!

This look is a little more "showing" I wore a purple crop t-shirt with sleeve-less denim jacket, indigo denim pants, my usual satchel and the blue beret. Totally hip and trendy with a hint of spice!! ;D

This is a totally cuter side of me type of clothes, I matched up a cute blue butterfly tank top from Sassy's Shopping, a cute yellow pearl necklace, cute satchel in Brown Baguette, a totally grey matte skirt, purple hip earrings and a  purple scrunchie from Anna's Awesome Accecories. this look is totally the cherry to the sundae, SO SWEET!! Well, stay hip and trendy poptropicans!! Until next time... 

5 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I love your outfits, and I was wondering, where did you get that vest in the first outfit?
    I really love it, and have been looking for it for ever. And, if you remember, where'd that adorable purse come from? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, how come you don't update your blog anymore? Another thing:

    In the SECOND photo, where did you get that sleeve-less denim jacket? I need it to complete the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the shirt in the first outfit? I have been dying to wear it and have looked for it everywhere! I know you haven't been on your website very much, but I am hoping you have the chance to. All your fashion and advice is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey girl! whats up? where r u nowadays haha. All your fashion and advice is wonderful.

      Delete
  4. ya know for some reason I just really loved that crop t shirt thing its so cute
    also your outfits are AMAZING

    ReplyDelete